The Suzuki Access 125 is one of India’s most popular 150cc scooters. This is a retro-styled scooter known for its sturdiness and features. It is priced competitively and offers style and performance in an affordable package. If you are planning to buy a Suzuki Access scooter, then think about the type of bike insurance policy you would want for it. There are different types of insurance for 2 wheeler vehicles including third-party insurance, own damage insurance, and comprehensive Suzuki Access insurance. Once you have decided on the type of insurance you need, make sure that you compare two wheeler insurance providers and plans to find the best protection for your scooter. Today, we will talk about a Suzuki Access 125 insurance policy and look at the best way to buy it.
Why do you need insurance for Access 125?
Suzuki is known to create two-wheelers that are sturdy and safe. However, the driving conditions in India are very tricky and even a small error in judgment can result in an accident or collision. Such incidents can hurt a third party, damage third-party property, hurt the bike owner, and/or damage the insured bike. The cost of repair and/or medical treatment can derail your finances. Therefore, it is prudent to buy Suzuki Access insurance which offers coverage for all such costs and liabilities. A comprehensive policy also protects you against damages to your vehicle due to fire, theft, natural calamities, or man-made disasters.
The best way to buy Suzuki Access 125 insurance
You can buy a Suzuki Access 125 insurance policy either offline or online. Of these, buying a policy online has numerous benefits and is usually the recommended option.
Benefits of buying Suzuki Access insurance online
Here are some advantages of buying Suzuki Access insurance online:
- Since you can buy the policy at any time and from anywhere, you can save a lot of time and effort when you purchase one online
- Unlike in the offline process, you don’t need copies of all your documents for buying the policy
- Online platforms make it easier to compare and buy policies
- Most insurers offer free online bike insurance premium calculators that can help you customize the policy and tailor it to suit your needs and budget
- Insurers tend to offer better services to online policy purchases since one team can service numerous clients in a time-efficient manner
Process of buying Suzuki Access insurance online
Here is a quick look at the process of buying Suzuki Access 125 insurance online:
- Visit the website of the insurance provider
- Provide basic vehicle details like your registration number
- Enter personal details
- Provide information about the age of the bike
- Choose add-on covers based on your needs
- Select the voluntary deductible
- Get a quote detailing the Suzuki Access 125 insurance amount
- Pay the premium
- Receive the policy certificate and other documents at your registered email address
It is important to remember that you can also renew your existing bike insurance policies in a hassle-free manner using the online platform. Also, make sure that you go through the policy wordings and understand the inclusions and exclusions of the policy before making a decision.
Launched in 2007, Suzuki Access 125 is one of the best-selling scooters in the 125cc segment. With a mileage of around 52 kmpl and a tank capacity of around 5.6 liters, the Suzuki Access is designed for the urban commute. It has a range of safety features making it a good bike for Indian roads. However, to protect your bike, make sure that you purchase a comprehensive Suzuki Access insurance plan. Also, follow the tips mentioned above to find the best and most affordable policy for your beloved two-wheeler. Good Luck!